Retrieve Your Property From the City of Beeville
The City of Beeville is holding various types of property that are unclaimed and presumed abandoned, and which are subject to Title VI, Chapter 76 of the Texas Property Code. Examples of unclaimed property include uncashed checks, deposits, refunds, overpayments, or any other transactions creating a credit balance. According to Sec. 76.201 of the Texas Property Code, the City of Beeville is publishing the names of those persons or entities for whom the city is holding unclaimed property.
Steps to Claim your Property:
- Review the Unclaimed Property Report and search for your name.
- Complete the Unclaimed Property Claim Form.
- Submit the Unclaimed Property Form and proper documentation supporting your ownership to the Finance Department.
- Allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
Unclaimed Property Claim Form
- For vendors, if the amounts are over $100 and are more than three years old.
- For unclaimed refunds with Utility Billing and Municipal Court, if the amounts are over $100 and are more than one year old.
- For payroll checks, if the amounts are over $100 and are more than one year old.