RENTAL FEE: $75.00 DEPOSIT: $50.00
Reservations are made in the Main Street Department during regular City Hall business hours. (Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except between 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. and on designated Holidays).
Park hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Please read the list of rules below:
NO glass bottles or containers will be allowed.
NO firearms and fireworks will be used or displayed in the park.
NO wildflowers, trees, rocks, or shrubs shall be picked, cut broken or otherwise mutilated.
NO person shall willfully injure, destroy, or attempt to injure or destroy any property of any kind. Violators will be prosecuted.
NO All-Terrain Vehicles (ATV), go-karts, scooters or golf carts are allowed.
NO tables shall be moved off the picnic shelters.
NO picnic areas are to be left unclean.
1. The Veterans Memorial Park Pavilion (Pavilion #1 & #2) are rented on a first come first served basis. Reservations will not be made by telephone. The rental fee is $75.00 per day.
2. Renters of Pavilions must come by the Main Street Department to make their reservations during regular City Hall business hours. (Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. except 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. and on designated Holidays)
3. NO hunting shall be allowed in the park and there shall be no shooting or killing of birds, animals, or game of any sort.
4. NO fishing will be allowed on the golf course lake.
5. NO wildflowers, trees, rocks, or shrubs shall be picked, cut, broken, or otherwise mutilated.
6. NO glass bottles or glass containers will be allowed.
7. NO person shall attempt to destroy any property of any kind. Violators will be prosecuted.
8. Firearms or fireworks will not be used or displayed in the park. Public exhibitions of fireworks must comply with City Ordinance No. 1132.
9. All trash and garbage must be placed in containers provided by the park. Littering will not be allowed. Violators will be prosecuted.
10. Horseback riding shall not be permitted.
11. Pets will be permitted on leash only.
12. The golf course may be used for golf only. No one may play without paying green fees.
13. NO climbing over, under, or through any fence, structure, building, or water gap will be permitted.
14. Alcoholic beverages and smoking will NOT be allowed at the Little League Field Complex, Junior Football Field or the Cantu Field.
15. Park Pavilions are by reservation only. Tables shall not be moved off the picnic shelter area and are to be left clean. There are (3) three portable picnic tables at each shelter that include the concrete table and barbecue pit.
16. Loud, unnecessary noises and improper conduct will not be permitted.
17. NO person shall wade or swim in any area of the park.
18. All vehicles must travel on designated and authorized roads. All vehicles must be properly licensed for street operation. No All-terrain vehicles (ATV), go-karts, scooters or golf carts are allowed. Parking only allowed in the designated areas.
19. Speed limits are 15 M.P.H. in all areas of the park.
20. NO person or group of persons shall have access to any ball fields without the specific permission of the organization or league that contracts with the City for operation and maintenance.
21. If you intend to cancel your reservation you must call five (5) days prior to date reserved. This will give someone else an opportunity to use the facility. If this is not observed, you will not be given a refund.
22. All checks, money orders, drafts for rental use shall be made to the City of Beeville.23. Veterans Memorial Park hours are from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Park hours are subject to change.